Best C Programming Online Course starting at ₹1999 only
Xcel Live offers best C Programming Online Course starting at INR 1999 only with live & pre-recorded lectures on important topics such as Fundamentals of C Programming, Control Structures, Functions, Arrays & Strings, Structure & Union, Pointers and more.
Objective of C Programming course is to provide exposure to problem-solving by developing an algorithm, flowchart and implement the logic using C programming language.
So if you are looking for an online course to learn C Programming, get in touch with us today to know more!
Why Learn C Programming Online with Xcel Live?
C Programming Syllabus
Check out the full Syllabus for C Programming below -
- Introduction to components of a Computer System
- Introduction to Algorithm and Flowchart
Fundamentals of C Programming
- Keywords, Identifiers, Constants and Variables
- Data types in C
- Operators in C
- Basic Input and Output Operations
- Expressions and Precedence of Operators
- In-built Functions
- Introduction to Control Structures
Branching and looping structures
- If statement, If-else statement, Nested if-else, else-if Ladder
- Switch statement
- For loop, While loop, Do while loop
- Break and continue
- Introduction to functions
- Function prototype, Function definition, Accessing a function and parameter passing.
Arrays and Strings
- Introduction to Arrays
- Declaration and initialization of one dimensional and two-dimensional arrays.
- Definition and initialization of String
- String functions
Structure and Union
- Concept of Structure and Union
- Declaration and Initialization of structure and union
- Nested structures
- Array of Structures
- Passing structure to functions
- Fundamentals of pointers
- Declaration, initialization and dereferencing of pointers
- Operations on Pointers
- Concept of dynamic memory allocation
After completing this course, you will be able to -
(1) Formulate simple algorithms for arithmetic, logical problems and translate them to programs in C language.
(2) Implement, test and execute programs comprising of control structures.
(3) Decompose a problem into functions and synthesize a complete program.
(4) Demonstrate the use of arrays, strings and structures in C language.
(5) Understand the concept of pointers.